101 Learn Online does NOT share your data with any other parties or provide marketing agencies with your data. Your data is utilised for the sole purpose of services on 101 Learn Online.
Our data policy complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Table of Contents:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
101 Learn Online collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Geographical Location
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide 101 Learn Online with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our courses or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data
101 Learn Online collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- 101 Learn Online makes use of PayPal and other payment gateway services which require data for payment. 101 Learn Online does NOT receive any data from these payment gateways and all Bank Account and Card details remain protected by the Payment Gateway. The only information 101 Learn Online receives from the payment gateway is notification of successful payment.
101 Learn Online will NOT share your data with any other party or company for any reason. 101 Learn Online will only share data if required by Law or Government Agencies to do so.
When 101 Learn Online processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
101 Learn Online securely stores your data in a SQL database. The database is securely stored on a dedicated server owned by 101 Learn Online. The server is not shared with any third parties.
101 Learn Online would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop 101 Learn Online from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
101 Learn Online would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request 101 Learn Online for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that 101 Learn Online correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 101 Learn Online to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that 101 Learn Online erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that 101 Learn Online restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that 101 Learn Online transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – 101 Learn Online uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – 101 Learn Online uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. 101 Learn Online will NOT share this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us